<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11 April 2015


Sunday, 12th, 1:02am
My sexy voice.

After all that torture yesterday, my throat is not functioning like how it is supposed to. Did it forget that I'm a girl? That hoarseness lol. Aite so we slept at roughly 5am yesterday and good job girls, no one set any alarm and we only woke up at 1 something in the afternoon. But still, we patiently took turns to shower and prepare, leaving the house only at 3pm. Our lunch for the day is Sukiya Japanese Steamboat Buffet in Paradigm Mall. As a result, we finish our lunch at 5:30pm. Yeps. Claps.

In between, three of us finally got to properly catch up with each other face to face. I mentioned the word face to face, because in fact, we're in a same Whatsapp group conversation. Trust me, that conversation never goes quiet even for a day. Canada, US, UK, Malaysia. There are all of us in different regions - time zones, so we literally take turns to spam the conversation. Hahahha. Nevertheless we're just glad that we could finally see each other face to face. And oh, just a random information, that guy yesterday that I exchanged number with texted me. Looks right, looks left.

After fetching Ju Ee and Hye Young back to their's, I went back to mine as well. By the time I reached home, my family was already waiting for me in the living room. Then I have came to realised that it's already dinner timeeeeeeee. Menu of the day is Japanese Food. Again, Lol. Even my family decided that we eat Sakae Sushi for dinner. Thank God though, because I got to choose what I want to eat. I'M STILL FULL FROM MY LUNCH YKNOW.








Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography