<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
10 April 2015


Saturday, 11th, 4:02am
A day well spent. I think.

So I was woken up by Rose's Whatsapp messages around 12pm this afternoon. After 10 or 20 minutes, I finally got to drag my own body out of the bed. Showered, get prepared, and went to meet up with Rose, Ash and Kai Sing in Sunway Pyramid. We had a quick lunch at 2pm and went to RedBox for a singing session. Wheeeeeeee. However, it wasn't a good idea to sing today. This morning I woke up with a really bad sore throat and yes, my voice has became even sexier in the evening after all my screaming and shouting in the KTV room.

KTV ends around 6.30pm.
After fetching Hye Young from her crib and Ju Ee from 1 Mont Kiara, we went directly to Setia Walk for our dinner supper. It was already 9:30pm. Don't be doubtful, right now I'm telling you that the traffic jam here is no joke. Sticking to our plan we had Mr. DakGalbi because Ju Ee was yet to try it. So what else can we do when we were already in Setia Walk? Beer Factory. And in fact, the rests were already there. Supposed to have dinner together but... Let's just put the blame on the traffic. Upon sitting down in TBF, here comes my FAVOURITE game - RING OF FIRE. And when I say favourite, I meant the opposite. One reason, I hate the shitty AB game. This is where the person who picked the card has to close his or her eyes, and the person before will have to pick person A and person B. Then the person who picked the card will say what A and B has to do to each other or together. I suck at this game. Something stupid always happen to me. For example, kissing one's forehead, licking one's ear and nose, turning 10 rounds in the middle of the pub, exchanging number, etc. I exchanged number with the guy sitting next to our table since he was already aware that we're playing games. Huhu. Anyway let's move on. After TBF, we moved our spot to Lorong in ss15 for another round of supper. Heard that they have the best Indomee. Following the majority, I ordered a plate of IndoMee and Ju Ee ordered her long-awaited Roti Tissue after she touched down Malaysia.

Right now, Chuah monkey and Kim monkey is lying on my bed leisurely, while I am here so enthusiastic on updating my blog even though it's already 4 something in the morning. Hahhahaa. I Thank God so much for this day though. To be honest I was a little hot tempered today and due to some little things, the plan was almost called off. To wrap this day up, I'm just thankful that everything worked out in the end. Everyone was happy and it went smoothly, I guess. Thank you, Lord!






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography