<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
09 April 2015


Friday, 10th, 12:56am
Back to blogging in 2015.

Hello. (What an awkward start. Lol.)
Just to give a quick update on what happened during the past 2 and a half year. Right now, I've just finished my Year 2 of degree in Accounting and Finance and currently am waiting for my final year to commence.

Aite, so I've been a Lone Ranger for the first three semesters. I went to the campus only for the sake of lectures and tutorial classes. That time, my only companion was my beloved BFF as she has started her course in the same Uni as me. However, everything became dramatic in the middle of semester 3, and unforeseeable changes began at that point. Once again, my so-called BFF has turned the word 'forever' into 'forsaken'. Misunderstandings and whatnots, ego and pride destroyed our friendship. Then, I was living miserably because you won't be able to imagine how lonely a loner would feel when she is alone. Wow. (I apologise for wow-ing at myself.)

And one fine day, while I was walking pass the Student Life Central in Uni, the poster of 'Summer School in Korea' caught my sight. It was the one my BFF and I was planning to go together. I couldn't let it pass even if I had to go alone, and so the cowardly me finally did something not so coward. The thought of doing something to bring myself out of this terrible state was so strong and yup, I applied it, and I went.

I COULD NOT IMAGINE IF I DID NOT GO TO KOREA.
Maybe I should get into details for these two amazing weeks I spent in Korea, in a different post later on.
...If I have the time.

BUT really, just like how people always say "You need to get out of your comfort zone or you will never improve." It was somehow a healing getaway trip for me. As I was learning and adapting in the mist when there wasn't anyone that I could depend on, I got a new prospect of life in different aspects. Shortly after I came back from Korea, semester 4 commenced. I started to talk to friend's friends and friends' friends. Eventually, I was involved in several social circles, and my result improved as well. (Kinda omitted some grandmother stories in between.)

Okay, now back to the present. Let me explain what makes me want to blog again.
So I'm getting a little emotional and sensitive lately, and I kind of couldn't anyone to talk to? I mean, even if there were listeners, they still won't be able to completely feel you, right. Nods head to self. So, I might as well just blog it. At the meantime, continue to improve my English writing skills. At least I hope it would. Anddd what exactly inspired me? I was actually reading back my own blog posts the other day, and in my mind I was like "Dayum, I ALMOST FORGOT THAT." when I see something memorable. Hahahaha. So I kinda embrace and appreciate the idea of blogging. Now let us just hope that my next post won't be after two years.

Lord Father in Heaven, thanks for these amazing experiences, obstacles that I did not know their purposes, everything that lead me into where I am today. I may not be the best, but I'm living joyfully everyday knowing Your blessings are flowing continuously with Your unconditional love. There may be knot still untied due to my own stubbornness, worries that I am reluctant to throw away, but I pray that You lead our every step into walking your path. And Lord, I pray for the best in my family, especially for health, and faith. Thank You for everything.
Pray in Jesus' Mighty name, Amen!






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography