<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 September 2012


Tuesday, 4th, 9:12p.m.
Thoughts.

"Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand." This quote really inspire me a lot. Although it's kind of sad, but it's true. I'm not facing any problem for me to say this but I don't know why this quote somehow stays in my mind.

Ever since this semester started, I couldn't find myself. I seem to suddenly being summoned to a whole different place. Although the building seems to be familiar, but everything is not the same anymore.

However, I'm gonna believe in my destiny. "God doesn't only sees where you are, he sees where you'll be." I'll do what I have to do for now. I pray that God will lead me to where I'll be. Amen. (:





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography