<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
08 August 2012


Wednesday, 8th, 11.11pm
I thought it would be a boring day.

WELL, IT WASN'T. Hehehehe :3
This morning after having law tutorial at 11-12pm, I had lunch with Hye Young at Zhia's Kitchen. There's this really good looking guy with blonde coloured hair in campus recently. How can someone be so good looking? Anyway, he was in Zhia's Kitchen and was sitting at the opposite of me. Hye Young took a few pictures and send to me on Whatsapp, LOL. Francis was supposed to be there but he came late. And we ended up having lectures together.

Anyway, I was having BM class and I thought it would be boring. But the lecturer Miss Sophie was so fun to be with. After an hour, there was this bunch of Hong Kong exchange students came. We made kites together and we played at the lakeside together. However, time passes fast, and this day has ended.

God planned everything for us. EVERYTHING. Just trust and live your life to the fullest. God bless. (:





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography