<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 August 2012


Thursday, 2nd, 1.46am
It's Aiai!

Monday night, Aiai came to my house with her mum. I think there're some businesses going on between the mums. Anyway, that night, I was so hesistant whether to go down and face her or not. And thank God I actually went down. I didn't even dare to look into her eyes initially, and I know I should take a step further. So I decided to text her, Facebooked Samuel for her number and I texted her. I was pretty evil yet awkward, sent her 'Hey hello', and kept quiet when she replied 'Who are you?' After a while, we smiled to each other, and the first conversation between us after that incident finally began after 1 and a half year. Interesting.

God bless everyone! (: Oh Lord, I pray that this country will be managed by someone you chose, and will be in peace. Also I pray that criminal matter will be reduced so that people can live under security. For Lord, You hold our future, instead of worry about it, I choose to trust you Lord. Pray in Jesus name, Amen!





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography