<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
06 August 2012


Monday, 6th, 9.48pm
It's been a fun day.

Today is Hye Young's last day of semester break and that's why she asked Shu Kee and I out for a date. We went to The Curve for two movies - Step Up Revolution and The Dark Knight Rises. Both movies are incredibly awesome. In between we were finding things to do but we failed, because there isn't anything much to do in The Curve. And we were all back to our home right after the 2nd movie.

Took some photos today, and I realised I actually do look like I applied eye liner when I did not. Hahaha, any my cheeks look like they are glowing in pink when I didn't apply any thing on it. Are those counted as advantages or disadvantages? I wonder. Hahhaa.

Anyway, yesterday was Olympic Men's Badminton final. Just like the past, Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei met again. If not mistaken they're now meeting for the 47th time. We rushed home after having Bak Kut Teh in Damansara and were watching the 2nd and 3rd match. The scores were tying from the beginning till the end. But, Lin Dan won our D'Lee Chong Wei in the end. After a while, he tweeted 'I'm sorry' and it made me felt really bad. NO, WE'RE NOT DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU KAY. CHEER UP. YOU'RE STILL OUR HERO! REALLLYYYY.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography