<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
23 July 2012


Tuesday, 24th, 1.15am
So much unwillingness.

Tomorrow Brandon will be having his supplementary and I'll be starting my 3rd semester next week. Everything has been confirmed. How depressing and disappointing. However, I know things happen according God's plan. So I'm just gotta accept the fact and starting to adjust myself to the mood. I still remember how hard I tried to fit within them, but now I have to face the new 'them'. Who will they be? What are their personalities? I wonder.

We doubt our future because we can't see it, we cannot predict it. I understand, but instead of doubting it, we should just trust the Lord as he is the one who holds the future. God bless! (:





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography