<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
19 July 2012


Thursday, 19th, 3.41pm
ISH.

What's the purpose of having final examination? To test student's understanding and knowledge about that certain subject right? So why do they even have to make me repeat for that subject because of absence? I didn't even sit for the exam yet, how do they know if I'm stupid enough to fail? NOOOOO. However, another bad news is IGCSE Malay is not accepted, that's why regardless I have to repeat Law or not, I still have to waste another 6months. Is wasting someone's precious time their intentions? This is pissing me off. Although, I say ALTHOUGH my age can afford to waste another 6months and still faster than other people, but this really got me frustrated, the point is WHY THE HECK DO I HAVE TO.

Anyways, yesterday Hye Young cook me some doebokki and we went to The Curve for some shopping. After we're back to her house, she started messing up my phone with WeChat. Throwing bottles with weird voices, making me sound like someone crazy. However, I got my revenge as well. And what's funny was, we were watching each other messing up each other's WeChat. Hehehe :D

Just now we were at ss15 with Shu Kee, then hang out with Hao Yen after we got abandoned by Shu Kee. Talking to Hao Yen made me miss RIS soooo much. So Hye Young and I planning to have a bbq party of the 2011 RIS peopleee. STAY TUNED :D

Always seek for God regardless in what kind of situation you are, although God understands you even you can't find words to describe anything, but God just hopes you can spend more time talking to him. God bless! (:





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography