<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 June 2012


Tuesday, 26th, 12.04am
GOOOOOOOOD

GOOOOOOOD. EVERYTHING IS GOOOOOOOOOOD. :D
Time passes so damn fast, it's been a year I'm in Taylor's Lakeside and THERE GOES MY FOUNDATION. Oh well, to be more accurate, I've to attend my law examination before my foundation officially completes. Yeah yeah, the one I've missed last semester. Don't even talk about it anymore.

By the way, I just had a BBQ party in my house last Thursday. It was also a farewell party for Mitzi and Ron. Sabrina, Shu Kee, Ju Ee and Hye Young came too :D It was a really good night. We also had truth or dare session during the BBQ party and I accidentally chose dare. I was pretty thankful that Ron dared me to dance to 'Single ladies' instead of asking me to kiss somebody like what Rose did. I pity her. :P Although my movements was kinda retarded but at least we had fun that night.

So everyone was supposed to go to KL that night but instead, only the girls went. Ron was so pissed off. :P ANYWAY, Ron cried that night (: YES, infront of the girls, us. I love that moment, heh :3



Group photo with everyone :D




Group photo with the peeeps! (Edited by Mitzi)






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography