<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 May 2012


Wednesday, 2nd, 2.32pm
Rainy day.

Dayum, I have two assignments yet to complete but I'm still watching Running Man leisurely now. What to do? It's so addictive and funny. And my brain only works efficiently when it's last minute.

It's already MAY. My birthday is so near! I'm so excited because 26days left for me to be a valid driver. This morning when I was sitting in my dad's car coming back home, I saw a Honda CR-Z behind us. IT'S SO PRETTY. I've always wanting to get a sporty looking car since I'm definitely won't be driving a sport car, and CR-Z just suits all my criteria. IT'S PERFECT TO ME. It has only 2 doors, BUT IT HAS BACK SEATS. Now my choice has made, I don't care if I'm going to wait. This, is my dream car.








Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography