<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 May 2012


Tuesday, 1st, 10.14pm
Ugh, so tired.

I just came back home after 11hours! This morning I woke up at 11am and had Japanese buffet in Great Eastern Mall as breakfast with my family. We went to the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre(KLCC) for the HomeDec Exhibition. I went to choose wallpapers, bathroom tiles and desk for my new bed room, and that's why I was really excited. Maybe this will also be the only time without me complaining to go home :P

After walking around the whole exhibition hall, I went back to Alpha's place to rest. That's the only place I have a place to sit. My cousins were helping out over there and I was just smiling at them. I was so happy 'cuz my dad didn't asks me to help out in the exhibition, there were so many people! I'm shy.

It was already 7pm when we left KL to Subang for dinner. And roughly 8.30pm we had our yamcha session in Blackball until 10pm. IT'S A LOOOONG DAY, and I've just taken my bath. Feel so clean now (:



AND I FOUND MY RING.


It was so amazing that I could find my ring just by praying! I've been finding for it for about 2 days and this morning I was getting so nervous and prayed really hard while I was finding, AND I FOUND IT. I was thinking, 'Didn't I already checked this place thoroughly? Why......?' THANK GOD in anyway.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography