<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 May 2012


Tuesday, 15th, 8.06pm
The taste of college life.

Remember Sunday was Mother's Day? I promised my mum to be a good girl to make her happy always regardless if it's just a normal day. I DID IT! Today my mum wanted to buy some groceries in Carrefour and I followed her. I didn't even say anything but helping her to carry everything! I'm finally a good girl now (:

Didn't get to blog yesterday because I was reading up my People and Organisation Textbook for this morning's quiz, however, I got only 16 out of 20. Whatever. >:(
Since it's the past, let's forget about it. So after the test, Ron brought us to this pasta restaurant in Bandar Sunway Village called Louisiana, it has refillable PASTA with only RM15.50! How cool is that?

Brandon ate 6 plates, Ian ate 7 plates, and most of us ate 3 plates except for Shanie. Although it was damn cheap, but the pasta was freaking good. Brandon said he finally understands why did Ron so pissed off when he didn't get to bring us to this place yesterday :P



We took a group picture with the pretty place! (:




Of course we didn't forget to do something while travelling back to college.
Sorry Rose! You were sitting at the front ):




Erm, never forget to boast around with my Business Enterprise's score (: It's out of 90 yo.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography