<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
06 May 2012


Sunday, 6th, 11.55pm
Unhealthy addiction

I just drank the 4th cup of Gongcha this week! Unbelievable. But it's really good! Best drink in the world :3 I'm actually satisfied with my body shape, but nowadays I'm undergoing an abs training! So my tummy is burning right now. I don't really want to cut down weight, but as long as I maintain I think I'm good (:

Gonna make an appointment to have my undang test this weekend! YES.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography