<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 May 2012


Sunday, 6th, 1.32am
Honda CVT?

I just checked out the 'Malaysia Auto Forum' and knowing that the auto transmission of Honda Cr-Z has came out! Just that I'm not sure if it's in Malaysia or not. But, at least I know that I still have a chance to own an awesome car like that.

Oh, and my parents just came back from Thailand just now. Never forget to say that Air Asia is really good in delaying. YES. They should get an award. (: No offence.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography