<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 May 2012


Sunday, 13th, 12.30am
ARGHH

Yknow what's so amazing? I actually woke up at 3pm today. My friend asked me if I was hibernating :P Somehow I went to drive around my taman again. I'm so desperate to drive and I don't know why! Almost all adults are telling me I'll get fed up as soon as I get my license but I just don't mind. Maybe I'll only know the feeling when it comes to that time.

Went for BBQ Plaza in Sunway Pyramid as my dinner and had my tongue burnt. IT HURT SO MUCH. My tongue feels weird now. After my dinner, had the savoury crispy thingy then gongcha in ss15!



GONGCHA AGAIN.


What's worse? I just finish a packet of Korean Ramen for supper. My shocking appetite is back again )':





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography