<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 May 2012


Monday, 7th, 6.42pm
Everything's good.

Hyper makes everything go smoothly throughout the whole day. I'm going to remain hyper for the rest of my semester! Yay. Ignore my emo post yesterday, I was just thinking about nonsense. Btw, good news, Mr Andrew even showed to another class about our business plan on Business Enterprise and saying it's the best one. Ms Aiedah also said that our group for Malaysian Studies presentation just now was the best. Thank God for everything (:

Not forget to mention this guy I really don't like from semester 1, "Nah, we won't criticise people, using photo album and all, not being racist, etc." What the heck he was talking about, we were the only group using photo album and he's talking about us a little too obvious? Nevermind, I'll just forgive you this time. He even read "Bangraa.. ladesh." YOU EVEN RACIST LAH.

So... I went to the gym this afternoon and, I realise I really can't jog on the treadmill ): It makes my bone's condition gets worsen, so I better swim as much as I can! Undergoing abs training! TUMMY'S BURNINGGGGG.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography