<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
13 May 2012


Monday, 14th, 12.54am
Happy Mother's Day!

We all should give thanks to have such an amazing mother. No matter she's my mother or your mother, they are just meant to be. (:

This morning, our church had a few types of performances, by the children and the college students from Sarawak. The songs were so meaningful, and the drama were true yet funny. I shall share the videos when I have the time. And also, we made sushi for the mothers! Sadly, it's already 1.04am. Sorry :P

I finished my QT like a few days ago and I thought this would be the first assignment that will be completed by me non-last minute. Who knows, at the end of the day I just realised I had lots of mistakes and I've to literally redo the second question. Worse, I went to a family gathering dinner at the Overseas Restaurant just now. And that's why I have to finish it after I reached home. HOWEVER, I've done it!

It's English writing test tomorrow. WOOOOO ):
Our father who art in heaven, I pray for the wisdom of God. Amen.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography