<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 May 2012


Friday, 4th, 2.31pm
Internet is back!

Didn't get to blog yesterday because my internet was down. However, the people in charge has came to my house just now, and now I'm back! Yayy.

I'm feeling so miserable now. My sister just destroyed my dream by saying one sentence to me. "Do you know... Honda Cr-Z is a manual car?" I don't know how to react and, what else can I say? Only if they produce auto transmission as well. It's okay lah, maybe I'll go back to my Mazda, heh :3






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography