<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
30 April 2012


Monday, 30th, 6.51pm
When I say hey, you say ho!

Another project DOWN! YAY. The final task for Business Enterprise's project was presentation and we just completed it this morning. HURRAY. Now followed by Quantitative Techniques Activity 2! I think my time management got a little bit better this semester. Guess I got influenced by Shanie! HEH :3 It's a good thing though.

So I went for lunch with Hye Young this morning in Old Town. And, hanged out around ss15 with Shanie, Rose, Mitzi, Ron, Ian, Hin Loong and Janjean after English lecture. It was epic when 8 of us were trying to fit into Ron's car :P ALSO, Gongcha effect was really scary! I'll never forget how HYPED UP ALL OF THEM WERE!



In the car. Memories.






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography