<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 March 2012


Sunday, 11th, 1.49a.m.
Being Productive!

Rushing for B.E project these few days. So I'm going to rest for a bit now. Shanie and Rose came my house yesterday and are sitting right beside me now because they're staying over until Monday, YAY. We're basically relaxing now, skyping, tumblring and blogging after rushing for this whole evening. Just for one thing, SHOPPING CART. That's stupid. But to be honest, I've learnt even more things after this Business Enterprise project and I'm having fun doing it with my awesome group members (:

So I'm going to play something now. *Disappear in ninja style.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography