<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
02 March 2012


Saturday, 3rd, 12.48am
The last time I blogged, was pretty long ago.

DEEPEST APOLOGISE TO YOU MAN, BLOGGIE. O:

It's quite weird to think that when we were in the same class in semester 1, we weren't that close but in semester 2, our relations got closer when we're all dispersed into different classes. Mitzi, Rose, Shanie and I went to hunt for stuffs in Sungei Wang and Time Square today for the purpose of Business Enterprise's project. FYI, our theme is shoelace, YES, cannot imagine right? But we have clear idea what we're doing and I think they're awesome. :D

'Cuz I'm awesome as well.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography