<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 February 2012


Saturday, 4th, 10.42pm
Happy birthday to you.

It's not everything that we can express directly to that person, so I can only say it here. Hope you'll be happy as usual, God bless you and your family (: Happy birthday.

So today I went to NickTeh's open house party. Jia Qi, Sabrina, Ashni, Roshan, Dinesh, Felix, Khai Teq and Izzat were also there. At first I didn't want to gamble but after Sabrina left I was too bored and I gambled Rm1 by Rm1. And finally I lost rm10. That's stupid. I'll not try to gamble next time. NO, NEVER.

Went to ocean dinner and I'm back YAY. Okay, good night.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography