<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 January 2012


Wednesday, 4th, 9.07pm
Praise the Lord.

I'll not fed up talking about God yknow, because he never fed up revealing to me more about him. I woke up at 1.30pm today and I got really bored, nothing to do at home and therefore I was finding someone to talk to. Andre was on the line and I chatted with him, and from the topic that is totally irrelevant we just end up talking about God and he showed me this video, talking about this guy 'Nick Vujicic'. He's a motivational speaker while also a living testimonial of God. Why? He's a man without limbs and arms yet he's filled with Joy. Spreading gospel all over the world and inspiring everyone with his thoughts.

Not coincidence, and never lucky, because everything is under God's control. I will not doubt even I chose to talk to Andre was God's plan. Watching the video and listen to Nick Vujicic is like a message from God. I don't know if it's just me, or it's really God's arrangement. I feel like God's talking to me through him, telling me everything happens for a good purpose. Just like he's talking about what had happened is actually bringing up something better. Another thing that he said is also still in my mind 'When you're feeling depress about something, just think about how Jesus died on the cross for you'. He's just pure inspiration and this gives me more strength after knowing how he could still live joyfully under his condition.

'There's a difference between happiness and joy. Happiness is what you've done that make you happy in your life. And, joy is the peaceful that God gives to you, that you know God is living in you.' - Nick Vujicic





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography