<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
31 January 2012


Tuesday, 31st, 5.29pm
ADD MATHS!?

Today I've attended the first Quantitative Techniques lecture and realised it's Add Math. The SHIT, how am I suppose to cope up when I didn't take during high school? Need to be more hardworking for this semester, all the subjects aren't easy, aih! Btw, QT lecturer is pretty fun and her sense of humour is just, good. Time passes pretty fast with her. (:

So after I took the book vouchers together with Mitzi and Rose, I walk towards where my dad usually waits for me. AND, I saw Brandon talking to Jan Jean so I joined the conversation.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography