<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 January 2012


Sunday, 1st, 4.19pm
Alright, everything to God, I pray.

K, it's weird to think that it's already 2012. Time passes sho fast. Went to the watch night service last night and... I learned lots of things. It's true that, human always find God more often only when we met troubles, I acknowledge that, Lord.

Good or bad, there's a reason. I've received the lesson, Lord, thanks for teaching me. Thanks Lord, please continue to look after my whole family throughout this whole year! Glory to the Lord, Amen.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography