<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
09 January 2012


Monday, 9th, 7.07pm
What I need is perseverance.

Everything needs perseverance, trust me. Just like getting both of my facebook account ranked 100 in Tetris Battle or what I'm doing now is making a video about my 'Real' Life. So what's the 'real' life? Easy, it's just about my high school life because, my high school was Real International School. DON'T LAUGH. Don't ask me if there's a Fake International School, I don't care. By the way, YES, I'm making that video. And, there's only a little progress since 3hours ago I've been doing it because I've been busy around with collecting all my photos so that I can move on with this video. Although it's a little... NO, extremely crappy now, but I know I can make it better, it will be an awesome video. Give me a thumbs up, (Y), yeah, thanks.

So, yesterday was Sunday and I went out for dinner together with my family at night. After that we went to Jusco and enjoy our shopping spree again! WOOHOO, this time I bought 3 clothes (: Satisfied, nyahahaha. New year, new image. Oh, I ate chicken rice in the afternoon and now I'm going to take a bath. Off I go, for my dinner, BUHBYE. :D

By the way, here's a photo of Hye Young and I (:






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography