<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 January 2012


Saturday, 7th, 1.26am
Woooops.

Eh, I just realised that I didn't blog yesterday. The reason why was because I was watching Hong Kong drama with my family members till late night, around 2.30am. K, lets talk about yesterday. I woke up around 12pm and I thought I was really late, but end up, my sisters were later than me, hahaha. It's good to know I'm not the worst. By the way, I went out with my sisters to buy their New Year bras, :P I was looking and walking around in the Carrefour and they were pickiing the bras seriously. After that we went home and I was tetris-ing until 7pm. As usual, after my dad came back we went out for a family dinner but what's unusual was we were shopping like some bitches yesterday because my mum changed all her points into cash vouchers in Jusco. So yeah, we were spending them. I was quite good girl tho, out of so many clothes, I bought only one t-shirt with a chicken on it, it's quite cute (: And I like it alot.
So after we reached home, my whole family just sat infront of the television and we were drama-ing till 2.30am :P

So this morning, I already expected that I'll be waking up late but I didn't know that I would wake up that late. BUT, I still prepared in just 15minutes. WAH, I'm such a speedster. Seriously, everything about speed, I'm very confident (: Sorry my arrangement of the points are pretty messy because I ain't paying attention when I'm blogging, hahaha. K let's come back to today, I went to church early in the morning and we took a group picture with the t-shirt we've got. I like this T-shirt alot, on it, it writes :

'Be kind to one another,
Tender-hearted
Forgiving each other,
Just as God in Christ,
also has forgiven you.'
{Ephesians 4:32}

And I'm wearing it now (: K it doesn't matter. So, my church actually just ended not long ago, and we 'tapao' some food from NTS Restaurant and we came back. AHHH, whenever I thought of NTS Restaurant, my heart is very painful, because I LOST MY RING THEREE. To be honest, it's my fault lah because I left it there. Haih. So I am where I am now. Yeah, I don't know what will happens next until night or tomorrow, but I know God will lead me the way as he planned well. (:

Remember to always talk to God everyday, no matter what you're facing, troubles or even happiness. Just like a friend, or a father, he wants to know more about you, basically, everything about you. Don't let the relation between you and Lord Father got further and further, that's why praying is very important. :D





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography