<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
06 January 2012


Saturday, 7th, 1.26am
Bloggin on a big screen.

Hey people! Do you realise that I'm actually blogging everyday ever since my holiday started? This indicates that I'm extremely free duh. Hahaha, just joking. Btwayy, I'm feeling so awkward now, I actually adapted my lappie to the big monitor screen to watch some korean dramas with my sisters just now. Now left my daddy who just came back, sitting behind me.

My neck is kind of tired, because I keep on turning around and peek whether my daddy is looking at the television and read whatever that I'm typing, hahaha. This feeling is pretty cool also :P But I just don't feel like dis-adapting my lappie from it because I'm listening songs through those speakers (Y)

He lost his phone (':
Smile because he wasn't ignoring my text on purpose and the reason why I'm sad is because I couldn't text him anymore until he gets a new phone. Anyway, it's already late night just so you know, so I've to go and sleep already. My mama might also wakes up and just throw my lappie off from the 3rd floor if I still don't go and get some rest. So, good night world!

Never forget to live with Jesus' words. They lead you towards the path that you may success in both your happy life and joyful life. Remember what Nick Vujicic said? Happiness is what you get when you do something to be happy but joyful is the peace that you know God's living in you. (:





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography