<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 January 2012


Saturday, 28th, 10.51pm
Decision making is difficult.

So currently I'm preparing a surprise for EVERYONE. It's something that if I do, as long as you've only seen me before once you will got SHOCKED. Yeah, probably, hope so. #Crossfinger < NO, what shit is that. Okay whatever. And, this surprise that I'll be giving is giving me a hard time (': I need to decide which will be even shocking and impressing :P NEXT,

I went for the listening of 5hours Undang tutorial today. One word - BORED. I don't understand a single shit, literally nothing. Jia Qi was scribbling all over the paper and Sabrina was just staring at the Undang book. What I did? Taking out my phone to check the time every 15minutes. And.....FINALLY.

I'm supposed to go to Sabrina's house after my dinner but sadly finishing the foods took up too much of my time and it's too late already. And these are some photos taken in the Restaurant, FYI, I went for Korean BBQ :D



This piece of Korean Beef costs RM75, can you believe it? Althought it was super nice but, *ouch.




I forgotten how much these pieces of pork costed us, but it was never cheaper than the beef too. Still awesome, but a little overcooked by that person served us.




So we were choosing the soup and we found the KimChii soup, although it's quite tasty but honestly, it isn't better than the Kelp soup Hye Young's mum cooked for us that day. (:


So do these photos make anyone of you feel hungry?





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography