<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
27 January 2012


Saturday, 28th, 1.35am
Yay, I've a cool iPhone.

I personally think my iPhone looks cool, exterior and interior both. It just looks amazing for me, maybe it's just lucky enough to have an awesome owner. JUST KIDDING *Being a bitch. By the way, I just updated my iPhone 4 to iOs 5 and jailbroken it, pretty cool, not bad. I like the notifications feature :D

So today I went to Sabrina's house and we practiced whole day for the song that we're going to perform for the audition for 'Inti's got Talent' and played Ping Pong together. Now we appreciate every single outings that we have because, it's just so precious that we couldn't help thinking we're in different school. It was truly awesome, although it was just a few short hours, I'll still remember all the details.

So, I read this little booklet my mum gave me this afternoon. And, it's about the second coming of Jesus Christ. Whoever that is not ready, please don't afraid and come and depend on him because who ever that believes in him gets everlasting life, and this is true.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography