<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 January 2012


Friday, 27th, 2.18am
So it's been 2 weeks.

2weeks without blogging anything is really terrible. May, you shouldn't do it again. Well, let me roughly talk about what had been going on. So I went to celebrate Youngie's 18th that Friday with Ju Ee and Shu Kee. I threw up again, and finding my face covered with red blotches the next morning, that was truly ugly, shouldn't even mention about it anymore. And, I was doing the same thing everyday for the whole week until last Saturday, I went back to my hometown. Hometown was pure awesomeness, I can actually feel that I was breathing whole different air from KL. Meeting cousins, going for reunion dinners, playing Giramy and BBQ was really warm, and sweet. I'll never want to forget these memories. These are some photos taken ;



What I did in my hometown -- reading magazines?



Concentrating on playing Giramy.



All cousins!



Another group photos with cousins during BBQ party.



Found something in the drawer. WHAT? This is what I did 3years ago when I was 14!



Yes that was epic, that's why I made another one this year!


Actually there're TONS of photos but that will takes me forever to share everything, so yeah, lastly I would like to wish you people whoever that reads my posts a Happy and Blessing Chinese New Year!

Today I went out with Sabrina to Sunway Pyramid, experienced of epic stuffs such as -- walking with barefoot :D AND TADA, I also got my beats headphones although it's some C grade products, but, I don't care.


'Cuz oh, it looks cool on me.


Btw, forget about telling that I joined an event called 'Inti's Got Talent' ?accidentally, and I'll have to perform on stage. SHYT. And woops, just remembered about school's starting next Monday. #ohgoshwhattheshitIamnotprepared.

Yes I do know this is not Twitter, kbye.






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography