<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 December 2011


Wednesday, 28th, 6.24pm
I don't like it.. But I know, it doesn't matter to you right?

YAY, no, I mean yay. (I'll keep that for friday).Three papers DOWN, I don't have to worried about my english, IT or Economics anymore! :D Oh, this morning Brandon fetched me to college, because we wanted to study together in the library. He's really smart, learns thing really quickly. No, he's not going to read this, because if he does, he will be freaking happy. For the whole day when he learned something new he was like 'I'm smart', 'Tell me I'm smart.' Hahaha :D So let's just keep it between me and you. And, he was late again. This morning, he was supposed to wakes up at 7 when I called and picks me up at 7.30am, BUT, he ended up picking me up at 8am. Hahaha, but no worries, I didn't waste my time, I was tetra-ing all the way. :D

Alright, now I'm at home. Enjoying this best feeling -- blogging while listening to songs. Hey, he recommended this song to me just now, 'Wasting Light by Foo Fighters'. WHAO, it's really nice. He has good taste in music man. (Y)

I logged into my second account on facebook. Realising I haven't remove her in that account yet. Accidentally viewed her page, her statuses and her blog. Just like before. I hate this feeling. Looking at someone once was so close to me, but now she changed into someone else. WORST, she changed into some kind of girl which she knew I hated but maybe she just doesn't realise.

Or I'm just comforting myself?





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography