<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 December 2011


Tuesday, 27th, 12.20am
Tomorrow's final.

Christmas has passed but Jesus' glory will never end. BY THE WAYYYY, tomorrow I'll be having my finals, this is the first time I study IT to this extent. This is weird :P K lah, I'll do my best and GLORY GOD'S NAME with my results. I pray that God will give me wisdom and I can concentrate on my paper! Understand all the questions and answer them clearly. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

K, I'M FILL WITH POWER NOW. Off to sleep, buhBAI.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography