<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
14 December 2011


Thursday, 15th, 2.29pm
Experiencing the real feeling of Love.

Well, I'm not saying that I was loving someone without the real feeling. BUT this time, the feeling is so strong. Really, I've never experience that before. I even got shocked by myself. I coupled once, but this is like the first time I LOVE. Even receiving random text from him makes me happy. This is how serious it is.

I also realise that, for the whole day the one you like didn't talk to you, it can really makes you sad. WITHOUT KNOWINGLY. I thought I was normal tho, tried to be as hyper as usual but HM? You got nothing to talk about but can't help thinking 'What have I done wrong?'

Somehow, I played some tricks. I left my bottle again, NOT. To tell you the truth, I left it on purpose. He knew I always leave my things behind, so I was wandering outside and hope much that he'll take it out for me. He came out and I see nothing on his hand, I was kind of miserable. I ran inside and find for my bottle and it wasn't there. If I'm in the cartoon you'll probably see question marks on top of my head, haha. I was shouting around, and someone told me Brandon took it. MORE QUESTION MARKS. After I went out the classroom, he was far away already, but he passed it to a frend of mine to pass it to me. I MISSED IT. I should have acted like I really forgotten till the end. :/





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography