<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 December 2011


Sunday, 4th, 1.53am
Be special and be glad

Everyone is beautiful in her/his own way. That's because everything created by God is never ugly. You don't have to feel miserable when you're not recognised by people around. I know exactly what people feels, existence isn't enough, what we want is the attention. Crap, I'm such a attention seeker. I admit that. BUT, I always remind myself why God created me. To show everyone how beautiful we are, living under God's word. Like what someone said, being a christian is like having an extra burden because we have to show others the way we live, but it's not. I sometimes even think that do I have to be that perfect to enter the heaven. Well, I got the answer I came up myself but I don't know whether is it right. We don't have to, because there's no one that is perfect. The most important thing is how sincere you are, how much faith you have in God. I believe in God, that's why I believe there's miracle.

You don't have to imitate people to have others to realise your existence, because God will always be with you, wherever there's love, wherever there's God. This is how amazing he is. Our lord father, created every single one of us with different personalities and that's who we are. And God loves you, the original you. Why do we have to change ourselves?

Being happy all the time is sometimes impossible, because in our life, miserable is unavoidable. True, true. BUT if we see things in different aspects, we can actually reduce how often we'll be in anger or upset. A few weeks ago, there was this pastor that came to our church for his 'mission', which is spreading God's word around. He said 'Why do we have to race with time? We'll never win, because the only one who can wins time is its creator, which is God'. For example, you meet a traffic jam or someone is cutting your line, you'll probably be unhappy, sometimes you scold them. Why? because in our life everything is in a rush. Nowadays I always try to calm myself down and ask my mother to just doesn't care about people cutting lines. Why do you have to fire yourself up for nothing?

People, be cool, be faithful, be thankful, be yourself, be God's child.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography