<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 December 2011


Monday, 5th, 8.12pm
Feel so nice today (:

Everything is so nice today. I don't know how to describe, but it's just so nice. (Stop talking nonsense) This morning something unexpected happened. Wooops, I changed place after Ian sit next to me. And he was like 'You don't like me is it?' I kept denying but seems like he will remember it ): I don't know lah, ai yo.

This week will be my worst, NO, busiest week. I'll be busy, but doesn't mean it'll be bad. BECAUSE I got presentation every.single.day! Tomorrow I'll be having English Oral presentation, which is talking about the country my group chose. Cambodia, Cambodia, every website talked about Angkor Wat BUT nothing much it is about actually :/ I think I'm becoming a rojak today. Learning Cambodian from my maid after learning Russian in school. FYI, in Cambodian, Good morning is Jomiepsueja, Thank you is Okunja. In Russian, pretty girl is Tsipa with Silent T, or in formal way Krasivaya devushka, and I love you is Ya tebya lyublyu. Hahaha, I don't know how are you going to pronouns it but I'm sure it'll be funny. Anyway, let me carry on. Wednesday, there'll be IT presentation. Woh, talk about this I'm pretty excited, because I finished preparing the presentation slide!! I spent 3 hours doing it just now and I feel so accomplished now :D Next, I'll have my Economic presentation on Thursday and Accounting presentation on Friday. How am I suppose to survive? (':

It's okay! I've my energy charger, which is to PRAY. I know you'll be thinking 'Nawh, stop talking about christianity or something like that', but I really love God and I want you to know it, YES, whoever you are. <3

So let's talk about some private stuff now xP My favourite topic your worst eye sore.
I SAW HIS TWEET, finally. However, it wasn't good.. I think Brandon broke up with his girlfriend, because the tweet was about wishing that girl to be happy with the other guy and he'll be living happily without her. Aiks, how painful is he, I wonder ):





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography