<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 December 2011


Friday, 9th, 5.54pm
CANNOT WAIT!

YAY. Ken Kit is back from Australia and we planned a meet up tomorrow in Sunway Pyramid. Sabrina, Ju Ee and Hye Young will be there too! I really miss them so much, SO MUCH. My mum actually freaked me out yesterday, she mistaken that my dad will be bring my family members to go back to Muar. I ALMOST CRIED YKNOW? Yet, it wasn't true. My dad declared already. (:
Thank God, having this opportunity to meet them up really enlightens my current life :P ALTHOUGH it's not as dead as previously, but still, I 'll never forget RIS life! Cannot wait for tomorrow, REALLY!!!!

And.... Yesterday was my eldest sister's birthday. Although she may not see it, but I still want to say it again here, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIEJIE.

Oh yesterday I brought Brandon for Ayam Penyet. FYI, it's indonesian food. Due to the Sambal Belacan, he was having tough time finishing his food. Haha, I feel so sorry for him because I was the one that said I want to eat that. Something even more hilarious happened. Guess what, my mum was using the same highway as us. As there's a traffic light, COINCIDENCELY, my mum stopped at the left side of Brandon's car. At first I wasn't that sure because what I saw was just my mum's car plate number. I told him about it and he was like 'Seriously?' And while shouting NOOO he faced to the right side because he didn't want to see and make sure for me when I was describing how does my mum looks like. He kept saying 'Awkward', 'Awkward!'. Here comes the worst part, when the traffic light turns green, his car's engine DIED. Many people horned him and without knowing my mum cut the line and was in front of us.
Epic lah, epic. How many times will this happen? It's like one in a life time, so freaking FUNNY. He's reaction, I'll never forget :P

And just now after accounts, Brandon, Hin Loong and I went to play pool in Subang, which is located on top of Asia Cafe. Both of them was freaking professional, really. They played a few games, and yknow what? The competition hasn't end yet. They want to compete each other next time, again. I played too! And they said I got the talent, YO, I'm YEO EE MAY. Don't forget that :P

These few days I'm really hardworking on learning how to play the song 'Somewhere Only We Know' by Keane on Piano! Brandon likes this song alot too, and he said he was impressed, wahaha. Let's see if I got the perseverance to finish learning that song or not (:





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography