<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
29 November 2011


Tuesday, 29th, 9.42pm
Who said that?

I don't think college life is really fun. DUH, I'm serious. People, you better enjoy your secondary life. I know I look funny talking(Typing, I mean) like that since my blog is private, but still, my blog may be public in the future. Back to my topic, there's no one that can prove that college life is way better than secondary life. They both have their advantages and disadvantages, but it depends on how you see them. For me, I DON'T like my college life.

He seemed to be even more childish than me. Pissing off over little matter, yknow what? I didn't print it out and bind it. To what extent of childishness he can be(Is there even such word)? Well, if I say that I'm taking it easy it's untrue, because it does matter to me how others think about me. Friends are partner in your journey with jokes that enlightens your life path. Well, maybe he's not one of them. Making my life even more miserable. After crapping so much, I realise I'm immature too, being uneasy over things like that. Sigh.

My scoliosis is being really naughty nowadays, I think it's getting worse. FYI, scoliosis meaning my spine is side-bent. My back is getting uncomfortable each day, I sincerely pray that it's just a feeling that it's getting worse and it's not the fact. The reason why is because I did a research that day, knowing that if my body stops growing and my spine isn't bent more than 40 degrees then I'm safe. Otherwise, it may get worsen each year after that. ):

I pray MUCH MUCH MUCH, Lord, please protect and help me, I need your miracle to happens on me that it'll heal one day, I don't pray that it'll be completely healed, I just want it to be good. With love,Pray in JESUS' name, AMEN! (:





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography