<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
30 November 2011


Thursday, 1st, 3.16pm
It's coming to an end!

You might think what's coming to an end. Well, EVERYTHING is coming to an end. The very first sem of my college life, the relationship between this girl and I, the year of 2011. Whao, time passes fast. I still do remember when Sabrina and I were deciding if we're going to change to RIS or not, and now we're done with secondary, even the first sem our college. All I can say is, I miss everything.

BUT

The past, is the past. There's NO return, unless you can travel faster than time. Well, sometimes I think is that even possible. We must look forward to our future! YES, my ambition is to be in the heaven! I'm waiting for the day, where God will judge us all and bring the one believes in him to the heaven.

IT'S ALREADY DECEMBER. Yayy, Christmas is coming! I know Brandon likes Christmas alot, because whenever he talks about Christmas, there's this sweet smile on his face that I'll never forget. He said he likes the feeling that everyone is happy, so do I, who doesn't? But the way he said it makes me feel like it's Christmas is so wonderful. Christmas, Christmas, it's all about CHRISTmas. We love God.

NEXT,
I've no idea how to start this topic but, I really want to talk about it. Brandon & his girlfriend, I suspect if there's something happening between both of them. Seriously, I've no right to talk about other people's relationship but that girl, she is wiping Brandon's smile away from his face. As usual, yesterday Brandon and I went to the Old Town for studying. We've no idea why the wi-fi is not working yesterday, and that's when Brandon used my phone to went on Twitter. And I asked him a question, "Why didn't you really tweet nowadays?" As a tweeter lover, he was posting more than 20 tweets a day but there's only 2 tweets for the past few days. And the last tweet was

(': had the best and happiest dream ever, then I woke up :(

K, maybe that's the real dream he's talking about but I just can't ignore it. He answered me with a really soft voice 'purposely'. Purposely? I reaaaaaaly want to ask him but I swallowed the words. I can hardly hear what he's murmuring after that but I GUESS he said 'you don't need me anymore.' His miserableness brings him a frowning face, but he won't know, it almost made me tear. I was thinking, what if I can say something to make him feel better, but, I decided not to talk. Although ALL that happened in 30seconds, but it's clearly shown on his face that he was upset. And he continued to bring on his smile and we carry on our work.

Oh, I just deleted her. Yes, the girl once was my best friend for 13years. WHAO, it wasn't a short term right? SO WHAT? Time doesn't mean EVERYTHING. You can joke with a girl that you know for 13 years politely, but didn't you know you can FOOL around with 7girls without any worries that you know only for 2years? This is how funny life can be, INSTEAD, I would use AMAZING.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography