<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
13 November 2011


Sunday, 13th, 10.59pm
Not only you, neither do I.

Yesterday, I commented on her status. I was surprised by myself too, I've no idea why did I do that. I hope she'll replies me, but I knew that she won't and yeah she did not. I went for her blog and I found her posting this :

"What do you mean? Why do you want to give me a shock? haha. It happened quite sudden. I may not take it.. or should I say, I do not know how to react. Anyways, my heart is struggling. Thinking back what had happened last time. I know I shouldn't look back. But, I don't think I have got over it. I still need time, yeah. I still do.

I am glad, you did it. But it is too sudden for me. im sorry."

I'm not really sure about whether she's talking about me, but same to her, I thought about what had happened between us. Is there really no turning back? Honestly, I actually bought a 'Sorry' card from a shop near my uni, I wanted to send to her house, but... I'VE NO COURAGE.

Looking at the 'Sorry' card sleeping on my desk top, sometimes I even think about, did she even thinks about redeeming back this relation?





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography