<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 October 2011


Tuesday,25th, 3.59pm
Underestimated.

Finally I realise the stress of being a college student. Whoa, this isn't good. I realise only when the due dates of the assignments are near. DEAR BLOG, I'm sorry, I'm here today to release my stress. I'm so gonna throw all my anger on you.

~!"~£!~£~$%~@:@?>?%^&"£@:@$!"£%$^&^&(&*@:WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS TO HAND IN, SO MANY PRESENTATIONS TO DO?! NOW I'LL HAVE TO PREPARE MY ENGLISH GROUP ORAL PRESENTATION. ACCOUNTING FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING ASSIGNMENT TOO AND THE WORST PART IS BECAUSE MY ACCOUNTING IS KINDA GOOD AND I'M TO HANDLE THE REALLY DIFFICULT PART. AND, AND, AND, AND THE LAW GROUP ASSIGNMENT PRESENTATION SUBMISSION IS SO NEAR. ABOVE THAT, THERE'S STILL ECON GROUP ASSIGNMENT PHOTO JOURNAL, WT@"£ IS THAT? IT PORTFOLIO TOOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHH@"£$%^&:*>?< AND WHY WHY WHY AM I SNEEZING NOW?!...

DONE.

I'M ALRIGHT NOW. Have to go on. CIAO.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography