<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 October 2011


Saturday, 8th,12.55am
I think... I fell for you.

Last week was stressing, I had to hand in my Econs assignment last Monday and English assignment last Wednesday. Whao, being a college student isn't easy yet stressing. I'll have to learn not be to be lazy and what's time managing, but too bad these few days I'm desire of learning how to dance really badly, which I have tried, but end up like a retard who doesn't knows how to control her own body movement.

Wednesday, we skipped IT lecture for Asian cafe and Nose's warehouse sales. Too bad, we spent 1hours finding for a petrol station since Ron's car was running out of petrol. At last, I skipped Entrepreneurship along ; but that was worth it. The reason why is because, I was sitting in Brandon's car. No, I don't like him. No, I don't think I like him. No, I'm not thinking about him, yes, maybe, I guess.

That was terrible. I didn't get this feeling until I get down of his car. I felt miserable leaving him, yes I was missing him. This morning I was convincing myself about it. "May, don't look at the door whenever you heard someone came it." I went to the washroom, looking at myself and walk back very slowly towards the classroom. I saw him and I got nervous, but I acted natural by saying "YO", and we did the brother punch.
I got even deeper each time I see him again, but suddenly I realised something, there's a problem.

He, has a girlfriend.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography