<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 August 2011


Wednesday, 3rd, 10.39pm
My college life has finally started. It wasn't as scary as what I expected, actually. My current life becomes a little not so fun but I'm still satisfied with it because that's what God prepared for me. I don't know whether am I on the right track, making the right choices or whatsoever, but I know I'll never regret if I choose them wisely based on God.

After these few days of classes, I found that most of the teachers are fun enough, so maybe my this whole year of foundation won't be that bored. Something funny happened yesterday :P During my IT lecture class, there was this guy sitting at my left, he wasn't concentrating and also listening music using earphone. Yknow lecture's classes' chairs have those table that is built in. So that guy's table wasn't that stable but loose. He put his iPhone on the table and he felt asleep. When I was looking infront, I realised something moving beside me, and I found that the table is moving frontwards, and I quickly push back for him. He got shocked and he was staring at me at his BIG EYES, that shocked me too -.- Hope after this, will happens more interesting stuffs.

I went to my dad's office to work for him after my classes these few days. Haha, my time is all fulfiled, I'm much satisfied, because it's better than waking up at 3pm in the noon and face the computer until you sleep. (:

YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME GUILTY, AGAIN.
You always do that.





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography