<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
10 August 2011


Wednesday, 10th, 4.25pm
Remember I was talking about 'AHHHH I'M SO AFRAID OF COLLEGE', or 'I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE I'LL BE MEETING IN MY COLLEGE!'?Now it's time for me to declare, NAH, college life isn't that scary, don't worry (:

So, I was trying to access my blog during my IT lecture today and yknow what? I MADE IT. Lol, but I just didn't post anything since I'm such a good girl, I listened to the lecturer. Ahh, what Binary Digits, that calculation really confused me much.
Btw, I think I'll be loving my college life, since my classmates are all the nice people. Well, such as Berry, Ben Jie, Jen Jean... I talked to them during IT lecture just now, they sat behind me, they are nice to talk to, and HAHAHA, I told you he looks familiar to me! The guy name Brandon! He's from SMK Kk (: He said he's from a kampung, which means, surprisingly, I'm from a kampung! :D

Interesting people! Hah, which means I've my wonderful time to enjoy ahead! (:





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography