<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20 August 2011


Saturday, 2oth, 5.28pm
Don't come too close.

Finally I can go in groups with them, but I realised my topic isn't much relevant with theirs. In addition, I don't go up to people normally and I don't know how to start my conversation with them unless they talk to or ask me something. I know I'll have to blend in slowly, but luckily Ian and JanJean is friendly. So, they were deciding our IT group assignment, and seems like I'll have the chance to be closer with them. (:

I don't use to stick with one too often. Seriously, it's like even old days in International School, they were 7 of us, yes we were in a group, but we don't stuck with one people all the time. So I don't really like when one goes with me too close. That's why I walked away when you approach me most of the time.

Yesterday night went to watch the 'Glee 3D Concert Movie' with both of my sisters and friends. After watching it, I feel so motivated, it teaches me not to be anybody else, just be myself and I don't have to cares about whatever people think of me if I believe what I do is right.

Life is just beautiful, why most of the people just don't realise that?






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography