<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 August 2011


Saturday, 13th, 2.50pm
FUUUH, I didn't get any headache (:

My class ended at 12pm and I sat the shuttle bus to Sunway Pyramid to meet up my 2 annoying friends, ShuKee and HyeYoung, and my previous school's teacher, Pathma :D
It was fun and nice sitting at a cafe and chatted for the whole 4/5hours?

After that, Pathma went home and 3 of us went to take a cab to Hye Young's house and put our stuff there. We wanted to call some guys that we know so that it's not that dangerous if we're drunk but end up no one coming :/ We decided to walk to Giza but end up raining, and we're forced to take a cab there. After we reached, is Lau, then we drank the Jaz Fresh Lychee for promotion thingy. Whow, I felt dizzy at first and I went vomited in the toilet ):

After we reached Hye Young's house, her mum is nicee that she made honey juice for me. I felt much better after drinking it (: After that, we went in to the room, change, on laptop and start facebook-ing. I was the first to sleep :D






Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography