<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
31 May 2011


Tuesday, 31st, 4.14pm
Today I supposed to go to school and have my accounting extra class with Sabrina, but we end up having fun O: Well at least, they got child development in the morning, but I went for NOTHING lol, but anyways, I enjoyed bullying Sabrina and Renee :D

Boom, was talking about the memories in Singapore and Starfresh ego park. They are sooo fun and I really appreciate it and happy that I've so many opportunities to experiences all this with my friends. Hahaha, and I really can't wait for after exam! There are plannings like MCDONALD and GENTING!!! Dang dang dang dang dang...

OH THIS "DANG" reminds me about Mr.G wahahaha, I think almost EVERYTIME he sees Renee he'll start singing the Beethoven xD COOL YEAH.

And I'll never forget my awesome teacher like Mr.Pathma and Mr.Vijay :D





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography