<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
17 March 2011


Thursday, 17th, 7.53pm
Ah I realised I always peek you :P

I don't know why, now Renee and I likes to sit at the staircase. Initially, we were the only 2 sitting there, and eventually Keith, Hao Min, Andrew, Nicole came, and after them was Jennie, Ju Ee, Nick... This morning was fun, playing around with the people that just came to school. Asked them here and finally " You can go now :D ". Ju Ee, Jennie, Nick, Hao Yen was tricked by us. HAHA xD

When Mrs.Ganesan said " Mr Wilson is also not here today ". Sabrina and I was like immediately look at each other and HIGH 5! xD Hahaha, we know each other so well man. Btw, we still be hardworking, continue our coursework :D

Khai Teq was sleeping the whole day, no matter where I see him, Ms Chin's class, Ms Sandy's class, at the staircase LOL, his eyes were closed. What's funny was, during Ms Sandy's english lesson, he slept on my bag, and I get to know, my bag is much more comfortable than his, hahaha, his bag is hard o.O

Was doing ICT during my free lesson, hah, I need to be more hardworking...
7 days left?!.......





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography