<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7513729330157701199?origin\x3dhttp://xxmayyeoxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11 March 2011


Saturday, 12th, 3.14pm
I wonder did you go for the gathering, haha :D

Today's Dt lesson was quite good, I catch up lots of works. Hey is there such thing as "teacher's disco"? The hall was freaking noisy lol. Btw, had lunch with Sabrina after the class at Old Town. When we were waiting for my uncle to fetch us, we were walking around and she was looking for the washroom, and because of this we passed by a restaurant for more than 3 times. Until I went in to ask for her, or I think she'll just keep walking around and grumbling about holding the pee._.

Was thinking whether to go her hse or nt, and when I reached her house, her father was at home. Hahaha, I straight away say I don't wanna go. So afraid of her dad laa ;P

Sincerely I hope the other country will provide more help and support to Japan's government and victims. Natural disaster like earthquake is unavoidable, and they're actually showing what we actually done to ourself, and so I just hope that they'll evacuate quickly to other country to prevent more life being engulfed.

The wave is scary, yes, pray will definitely help them, but maybe not the world. Hm....

God loves everyone. Life is never unfair. Japan and hawaii is now hitted but it doesn't means that we're safe. Afraid will never help, but I believe because I'm confidence in God ♥

Search the meaning of miracle (:





Blogger

MayYeo

"You can be happy in any circumstances,
you simply need to believe in God."

by Nick Vujicic

Musics



Photography